- Conduct Initial Consultation with clients
- Conduct Assessments
- Write reports including but not limited to:
- Observation Summaries
- Initial Consultation Reports
- Assessment Summaries
- Treatment Recommendations
- Create Treatment Plans to include but not limited to:
- Acquisition Programs
- Behavior Intervention Plans
- Compile data for treatment plans
- Create visual representative of data weekly
- Provide a minimum of 25 hours direct treatment with clients per week
- Collect data
- Update visual summaries
- Review progress of Treatment Plans, and visual summaries on a minimum of triannual basis with:
- Senior Behavior Analyst
- Home Based Services Director
- Home Team
- Supervise all home team members when applicable including:
- Case Managers
- Behavior Technicians
- Conduct Parent Training
SPECIFIC TASKS: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide competency based training to staff, teachers, family members, and others as necessary on the implementation of behavior programming, including current BIP and required data collection
• Monitor the provision of behavior programming
• Assist staff to maintain a family home atmosphere and a positive environment. Provide positive interaction with clients and staff and family members and respect individual differences.
• Ensure compliance with all state, local, and funding source standards.
• Follow all safety procedures and train others to do the same. Use safety procedures when moving individuals during behavioral crisis.
• Report all incidents of abuse/neglect in accordance with the Disabled Abuse Act to the abuse registry and train others to recognize abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
• Attend meetings and advocate for individuals to assist in the development of goals that are functional, obtainable, and chosen by the individual.
• Consult with other professionals including doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists to develop and implement individualized goals for assigned individuals.
• Maintain communication and collaboration with individuals, family members, social support systems, and service providers as appropriate.
• Attend, participate, and facilitate, as requested, Home-based services department meetings, required training, case reviews, staff meetings, and other meetings as requested. Self-monitor training records to ensure that all required certifications/validations are current. Check email account during each work day and respond to all communication promptly.
• Follow, model, and be able to train others in all Firefly Autism and programmatic policies and procedures.
• All other duties and projects as assigned or requested by the supervisor.
• Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
• Master's degree, preferably in Applied Behavior Analysis
• At least 2 years’ experience working as a BCBA consultant in the autism or developmental disability field preferred, but the right candidate will be considered
• 1-2 years’ experience in supervisory capacity working within the field of ABA preferred, but the right candidate will be considered
• Experience conducting preference assessments, skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
• Experience writing behavioral objectives and report writing