At Firefly Autism, we're growing and building our team of talented and valued employees, and offer a uniquely supportive environment, where consideration of ideas and decisions from all staff is valued. Thus, we're looking for candidates who will share in fostering our diverse and inclusive team of driven and compassionate individuals.
In addition, we strive to be consistently available for our team, and always have the utmost of integrity and ethics at the forefront of practice.
We further value and encourage the education and growth of all of our employees, as such, we offer annually, up to $1,000 in CEU reimbursement and free Adult & Pediatric CPR and PCM training. In addition, our valued staff has the opportunity to participate at and present in national conferences.
We focus on our employees and recognize the importance of work-life balance, thus we offer to share 50/50 the cost of our employee's individual or family benefits package. In your first year of employment, you will be eligible for up to 56 hours of PSL, 11 paid Holidays, 2 weeks of vacation, (vacation accruals increase with years of service), as well as participation in our 401K plan.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to take on responsibilities and duties such as:
Qualifications and Experience :
- Provide competency-based training to staff, teachers, family members, and others as necessary for the implementation of behavior programming, including current BIP and required data collection.
- Monitor the provision of behavior programming. Assist staff to maintain a family home atmosphere and a positive environment.
- Ensure compliance with all state, local and funding source standards.
- Report all incidents of abuse/neglect in accordance with the Disabled Abuse Act to the abuse registry and train others to recognize abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- Consult with other professionals including doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists to develop and implement individualized goals for assigned individuals.